Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (food IT Consulting e.K.) via the Internet site www.foodsymbols.com
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB). Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity that acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity when concluding a legal transaction.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop http://www.foodsymbols.com.
(2) The object of the contract is the sale or free download of goods.
(3) By offering the respective product on our website, we submit to you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
(4) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data and, if physical products are also to be purchased, the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are finally displayed again on an overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal, Sofort) as your payment method, you will be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system when you check out. There you make the appropriate selection or enter your data. Finally you will be redirected back to our shop.
Before sending the order you have the possibility to check all data again, to change or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the button "buy" you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place automatically within the system by e-mail. You must, therefore, ensure that the e-mail address you have provided is correct and that receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured.
§ 3 Supplementary Information on the Conclusion of the Contract for Download Products
(1) The object of the contract is the free purchase of download products. These are digital contents that are not delivered on a physical data carrier.
(2) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The download products intended for use are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data (which are used to send information for updating or for assistance), all order data are finally displayed again on the order overview page.
By submitting the order, you declare your legally binding acceptance of the offer, which results in the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place automatically within the system by e-mail. You must, therefore, ensure that the e-mail address you have provided is correct and that receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured.
§ 4 Use of symbols
(1) The products offered are protected by copyright. You will receive a simple user license for the products purchased from us (e.g. symbols).
(2) The simple user license includes the permission to use the symbols without changing their appearance, also commercially, free of charge. Sublicensing, leasing or sale is excluded.
(3) The responsibility for the correct labeling lies exclusively with the user.
§ 5 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods shall remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§ 7 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) The contractual relations between the provider and the customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence are excluded from this choice of law. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
(2) Place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider, provided that the customer is a merchant or a legal entity under public law.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
food IT Consulting e.K.
At Münsterweg 9
76831 Heuchelheim blades
phone: +49 (0) 6349 9959579
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities are carried out according to the regulations under "Conclusion of the contract" according to Part I of our General Terms and Conditions.
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The language of the contract shall be German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out using the browser's print function or saved as a pdf file, for example. After we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail containing the order data as well as the legally prescribed information.
4 Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods or service are to be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via our website, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you unless delivery free of shipping costs has been promised.
5.3 If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees, which are to be borne by you.
5.4 The methods of payment available to you are indicated on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due immediately.
6. terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery and the delivery date are stated on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not pass to you until the goods have been handed over.
7. legal liability for defects
Liability for defects shall be governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).